Samstag, 20. Oktober 2007

Services

I, like most doulas, offer a free initial interview. If a woman decides to hire me, we then schedule 3 prenatal visits. We discuss a wide array of topics, including birth preparation, basic needs of mother during labour and birth, comfort positions during labor, mother-baby bonding and breastfeeding, With my experience as a doula, breastfeeding counselor, and mother, these meetings can cover a myriad of topics!
Once labor begins, I join you either at home or your place of birth, and stay with you until the baby is born. Once your baby is safely latched on to your breast and your family is ready to settle into a restful state of awe, that is when I leave.
We then schedule 3 postpartum visits. We can talk about your birth, your baby, breastfeeding, and anything else related to new parenthood that you might be more interested in. I provide physical support by shopping, cooking meals and filling in when you need a break.

DOULA PACKAGE
(3 penatal meetings, BIRTH and 3 postnatal visits):
350 Euros

Conatact:
proyectodoula@yahoo.com

Keine Kommentare: