Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007

About me

My name is Ana Sánchez, I come from Madrid, Spain and have a wonderful 2 Years old daughter, called Eva. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Education, specialazing in TEFL (Teaching English as a foreign language). I have several years of experience teaching English and Spanish to children and adults in different countries (Spain, Sweden and Germany).
The birth of my daughter has been the most amazing and empowering experience in my whole life! Trained as a doula in London by Dr. Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers at Paramanadoula (Doula UK recognised course), I am certain I can offer assistance with information and suggestions which I am confident will enable parents to enjoy their birth as a positive memorable experience. Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher and Breastfeeding Counselor (with a personal Breastfeeding experience of over 2 years), I am suitably qualified to offer advice and information on most aspects of pregnancy, labour, childbirth, breastfeeding and the post-natal period.

Contact:
proyectodoula@yahoo.com

Keine Kommentare: